среда, 2 октября 2013 г.

Top phrases

What Americans say to me:

10. Can you take me to the Ukraine?

9. How long are you going to be here?

8. What?You don't have cheerleading?!

7. Wait. Are you foreigner?

6. I love your accent!

5.So, say again where are you from?

4. How many years did you learn english?

3.People in Ukraine... Do they wear different then here?

2. Say again what is your name?

1. So, how do you like it here so far?



What I say to Americans:

10. We don't have peanut butter

9. I wanna sleep

8. Becky, what do we have now?

7. okey, what am I supposed to do in this homework?

6. It's so damn cold today

5. Why is it so hot here?

4. the best time of the day - is food time

3. wut?

2. I'm from Ukraine. ...It's in Europe

1. My name is Zhanna.  ...just call me Jane.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий